Thursday, September 04, 2008
Cleaning the clutter from my brain...
1. How 'bout Sarah Palin? If McCain wins in November, it could well be that his risky but sensational v-p choice made the difference.
2. Isn't politics messy? I find it distasteful to the max, all the name-calling and chest-thumping.
3. Just can't get any hurricane to leave its remains over my house. They always get close and tease me unmercifully, but then move off to the northeast.
4. My meteorological background asserts that the first cool front arrives on Sept. 21. That's a Sunday this year and it can't get here soon enough.
5. If I had a smooth, green yard, I'd love to play croquet again.
6. I really admire people who can think and speak on their feet.
7. I have a girl on my bus this year named "Asia Pink".
8. Bill O'Reilly is obnoxious. And so is anyone else who interrupts constantly. Aaarrrgghhhh!
Posted by Tim Perkins at 9/04/2008 07:11:00 PM