Sunday, November 02, 2008

Questions for the Obama supporter


I don't even know if any Obama supporters read my blog. But just in case, I'd like for you to answer some questions. I'm not trying to pick a fight or act condescendingly to you. I honestly want to know your thought process on these issues:


1. Does Obama's stand on abortion bother you? Do you put the mother's rights above those of the child in the womb?


2. Does Obama's association with Bill Ayers bother you, or do you take him for his word that Ayers is merely a guy who lives in his neighborhood?

3. Do you feel any qualms about Obama's ties with Jeremiah Wright and his racist rantings?


4. Is the fact that much of Obama's academic career remains under lock and key bothersome to you? Is this at all suspicious to you?


5. Can you name something Obama has accomplished in his political career?


6. Does his view of Iran bother you?



Again, I'm not trying to bait somebody into a flame-throwing contest. The above questions are the kinds of questions Republicans are asking during this election season. If a Democrat can respond with frank answers in the same spirit in which the questions were asked, I would love to get your viewpoints.

No comments: