Thursday, November 20, 2008

Whatta Day #2

Mom's house was burglarized today. Fortunately, it was sometime between two visits I made to the house about 4 hours apart. Nothing of value taken except a TV and a converter box. Numerous drawers pulled out and dumped on the floor. One busted door leading from inside the garage to the kitchen. Perps gained entrance through a window pane in a garage panel (they busted it out).


We're very blessed that Mom was, of course, not present, that I was not present, and that damage/loss wasn't as bad as it could have been.


But pardon me while I sigh mightily.

1 comment:

Lynn Leaming said...

So sorry Tim!! I has to be such a feeling of violation though knowing someone was in her house and going through her things. It is times like these that make forgiveness of our enemies oh so hard!!! Praying for your peace.