Tuesday, October 11, 2005
How to Take Winning Shots
1. Let you hair grow a little long in the back. Artistic guys do that, ya know.
2. Wear the ballcap backwards. This shows a certain rebellious attitude and commands instant respect.
3. Utilize a huge lens. The bigger the glass, the better the shot.
4. Wear a tee shirt over a long-sleeve shirt. Again, this connotes that a real artist is at work.
5. Note the delicate grasp of the left hand. It's not gay. It's the mark of a genius getting a shot right.
Posted by Tim Perkins at 10/11/2005 11:04:00 AM