Friday, December 14, 2007


As you can tell, that is not a picture of a baby. Audrey is not cooperating. Looks like Brooke and Michael will be sent home late this aft. Brooke hasn't dilated at all, so the doctor has set up an appointment for 11AM next Tuesday with the idea of putting her back in the hospital Tuesday night and having the baby on Wednesday - by C-section if necessary.

So Brooke and Michael are a bit disappointed, but they know that everything needs to be in Audrey's best interests.

More updates as necessary.


Heather said...

Hi Audrey...what big er, wings you have!

Lynn Leaming said...

It is so hard to wait on God's timing, but He always rewards us when we do. Blessings on all of you as you wait.

Tim Perkins said...

Heather: Hilarious comment!