These cannot be challenged:
1. Cobbler is the ultimate dessert, unless you factor in frozen key lime pie.
2. 99% of high school coaches don't impart the kind of values that I'm interested in.
3. Lakes and rivers weren't put here for recreational purposes but for scenic appreciation.
4. I would rather fall off a tall building than be locked in a trunk for an hour.
5. Martin Luther was one brave fellow.
6. Ricky Nelson was overrated; Roy Orbison was not.
7. Brunettes. Always.
8. Getting up at 3:15 AM every day of my junior and senior years in high school for my Morning News paper route taught me more than everything I learned in college.
9. We've gone some time now without any good presidential candidates.