Saturday, July 09, 2005

Let's Taxi Out Again

Well, there was a problem with
accessing my first blog, so I'm starting
from scratch again.

BTW, the Saudi guy called and their flight tomorrow is at
10 AM, so I won't be able to make it. I think since I'm so important, they should reschedule it to suit me.

He did say that they would take another one on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, but I think he meant the week after next.

As you know, we had Maddie's birthday party over here today. There was consideration concern that she would be grouchy and uncomfortable due to the arrival of her first upper tooth. She had suffered with it yesterday and even this morning. But she showed up happy and enjoyed the festivities to the fullest.

I'm so glad that several invited guests had other plans...where would we have put them?

Carole's back from a post-party shopping trip so I'm done.

No comments: