Saturday, June 10, 2006
1. I've been spending a lot of hours landscaping our property. It's supposed to be very healthy psychologically and physically to "garden" like this. I would tend to agree on the psychological part. But the physical part is somethin' else. Good thing I have a Swedish masseuse.
2. I grew up in home that had no air-conditioning. Our car had no a/c. Our church had none during most of my childhood. How in the world did we survive that?
3. Rebuilding New Orleans is a mistake.
4. Why couldn't the mothers of Dwyane Wade and Isiah Thomas spell their sons' names correctly?
5. I have never seen Christianity and Christians held in such low regard as now.
6. Has anyone tried vanilla ice cream on banana pudding? I think it would work.
Posted by Tim Perkins at 6/10/2006 08:52:00 PM